Acidic chemicals based on descaling in exchangers, remove iron alloys corrosion products (Mitreh 0356)
Creation of corrosion in converters made of iron alloys usually involves thick layers of corrosion. Removing this oxide layer is important for protecting the system against hole formation and preventing corrosion and high efficiency in heat transfer. Use of Mitreh 0356 solution is recommended for this. This solution reacts with compounds, which made of iron alloys, and form chelate with their metal ions. Consequently, all or part of the corrosion products are separated from the walls are suspended in water. Due to the presence of anti-corrosive compounds in this solution during deposition, corrosion is rapidly reduced.
Calibrate using Mitreh 0356:
In order to remove the corrosion products of iron alloys in the exchangers with the Mitreh 0356 solution, depending on the amount of sediment in the system, the amount of solution required is calculated.
Desalting operations vary according to system conditions. If the following conditions are met, perform sedimentation.
1- Before the deposition, analysis of the exhaust feed water system and the complete analysis of the existing sediment are necessary.
2. Alloys of the system are specified in order to determine the corrosion rate during the deposition.
3- In case of complete immobilization or damage and severe corrosion, sedimentation is prohibited.
4. The need for complete deposition of equipment, such as anti-acid pumps, tanks, connecting pipes and special flanges.
5. Experts and deposition technicians should be well-trained.
6. Use of safety devices such as masks, anti-acid gloves and other necessary equipment.
7. To dispose of waste water from corrosion and water products, take necessary measures and drain the waste water out of the environment by a specialist from the area and with appropriate environmental standards at the appropriate place.
8. Due to the nature of the corrosion products, the operating conditions, the type of formation of corrosion products, the conditions of the system for deposition, the pressure of the pumps and the chemical and physical factors, the percentage of deposition of these products varies from 3-90 percent.
9. This acidic solution is corrosive at a very low rate compared to Dysclerus.
10. Sampling in special containers during operation is required.
Vector Deposition Method:
1. Mix the 0206 Mitreh solution in a 1 to 1 solution with pure water and immerse it in a moving system for 2 to 4 hours.
2- After the above mentioned period, turn on the pumps and recycle the solution for 1 to 6 hours.
3- Dissolve the solution and corrosion products, and rinse the system with a high pressure several times.
4- Repeat operation if necessary.