Biodegradable compounds (Anti-bio fouling)
Biologically, due to direct water contact with air and environment, as well as due to the presence of water in plants, these environments are the source of the growth of most bacteria, microbes, viruses, algae and mosses. These microorganisms, in addition to reducing the efficiency of the plant due to the formation of biofilms from organic matter, are the source of the spread of human diseases and infections. On the other hand, some microscopic organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, and macroscopic organisms, such as algae and marine organisms, can cause microbial corrosion. These creatures usually tolerate environments with a pH between 11-1 and a temperature of 180 ° to 30 ° F, and a maximum pressure of 15000 psi, which grows and propagates, which actually results in the destruction and destruction of a metal. .
Microbial corrosion is caused by the presence and activity of SRBs, sludge-producing bacteria, iron oxidizing bacteria, nitrogen oxidizing bacteria, sulfur oxidizing bacteria and some other microorganisms, such as algae and fungi.
Therefore, it is important to eliminate these pollutants.
Functional Range of Anti-bio Fouling Compounds:
– Eliminates bioavailable microabsorbents
– Defeat Peru in Zoe
– Anti bacterial
Abrizan Company has produced and improved formulations of biocidal compounds for the removal of various types of environmental pollutants for a wide range of industries and agricultural uses.
Its high performance bioshocks are used to control microbiological activity, disinfection, environmental health and the process of water remediation. This compound is designed as a result of the natural reaction between microorganisms that, through the microbial community, develops and develops various new strategies that neutralize the negative effects of biological contaminants.
Prevention is the most important and effective way to prevent the emergence of microbial contamination and prevent the introduction of microbes into the system, cost and prevention problems are much less than the fight against the complications of an infected system and the result is also safer. By using the microbicides in the system by selecting the type and amount of the biocidal product, the microbial agent can be used continuously and continuously, either continuously or continuously, continuous use with shocks at certain intervals can result in Be desirable.
The purpose of using these antimicrobial compounds is to prevent the growth of microorganisms and kill them in the water industry.
Antibiofoulins are categorized as follows:
3- Organic compounds with low molecular weight
4. Natural organic
5. Polymer compounds
Instructions for using anti-bio films (anti-emitters)
In order to eliminate the microorganisms that grow and develop in infected systems, the amount and method of use are reported according to the microbial analysis of the contaminated water source.
• The aforementioned calibration is for systems that have no pollution-free facilities and resources, so it is obvious that if facilities other than contaminated feed water have access to contaminated facilities and resources, they should first wash and then To prevent injections with the doses mentioned at intervals specified.
• The aforementioned doses have been determined according to the experience gained from the consumer, laboratory trials and field tests and to the laboratory outputs. Therefore, after a period of use, according to the result of the operation, we may have reduction or increase .
• For higher precision and precise dosage, the consumer will need to carry out microbiological tests from drinking water in a valid laboratory and deliver the result to the technical office of the company.
• Announces the technical specifications of the facility, the amount of water consumed and all other information of the company’s experts for more accurate calculations.
• To clean the system before periodic injections, it is necessary to coordinate with the technical office of the company.
• Chemical and microbiological laboratory of Abrizan Co., located in the Center for the Development of Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences Products of Fars University of Medical Sciences, is ready to cooperate.