Scale Remover Solution for All Cryogenic Systems without stopping
Cryogenic systems are used for cooling operations, which include all cooling devices. In most small and large factories, cooling towers are one of the most important devices. Cooling devices usually consist of a closed circuit in which water plays the role of absorbing, repelling, and transferring heat. The continuous cooling and warming of water in such systems results in the deposition of solutes in the water (calcium and magnesium carbonates and sulfates), especially in cooling towers. Deposits formed at the Cooling Tower and associated pipes and installations reduce the heat transfer between the water and the desired fluid, as well as reduce the diameter of the pipes and thereby reduce the volume of circulating water in the system. Therefore, the cooling operation as well as the water cooling operation are not performed well and the system efficiency is reduced.
In order to eliminate scale formed in the cryogenic systems, it is recommended to use cryogenic Sard Mitreh solution (MDA0108). Cryogenic Sard Mitreh solution dissolves scales in water by breaking the intermolecular bonds of the scales and prevents re-deposition of carbonate and sulfate compounds due to the high electronegativity of the existing Mitreh composition.
Of the unique properties of cryogenic cold liquids:
- Non-stop system
- Complete system deposition
- Controlled corrosion compared to descaler
After calculating the amount of scale in the entire closed-circuit system desired by the facility technical experts, Depending on the type of scale estimated for each kilogram of scale, approximately 2 to 3 kg of Cryogenic Sard Mitreh solution is considered.
Use the desired amount of solution with the following procedure:
- First, add the calculated solution to the system water and circulate for 15 minutes then allow the solution to stand for 2 to 3 hours to soak the scale and then remain stationary.
- After the elapsed time, circulate the system fluid with the pump and repeat the circulation for 30 to 40 minutes. Then allow the solution to stationary in the system for 1 to 2 hours again.
- The pumps should be turned on again and the fluid recirculated and water and scales completely discharged after 40 to 50 minutes.
- After the above steps, rinse the system thoroughly twice and drain the remaining water and scale completely.
- After the above operation, in the case of scale in the system with one-second to one-third the initial amount (depending on the amount of scale remaining), repeat the above steps and complete the drainage system water.
- After thoroughly washing the circuit, dehydrate the system with light water (R.O or DM water or …) and inject for primary improvement, and control and maintenance.
Some Physical Properties of the Solution:
|Very light brown||Color||97 – 98||Boiling temperature range (˚C)|
|Mild odor||Odor||-18 – -17||Freezing temperature range (˚C)|
|1.049 – 1.051||Density at 20˚C (gr⁄ml)||Dissolves rapidly||Solubility in water|