Engine Room Mitreh (MSA1070)
The engine room is part of the building that is considered to be the heart of the air conditioning or central heating system. This section usually includes components such as chillers, boilers, pumps, torches, cooling towers, lines and energy transfer devices, heat and cold exchange and distribution equipment, air conditioning and expansion power.
The use of water with a high degree of difficulty in engine rooms has consequences such as the following:
- The accumulation of deposits in the pipes slows down the movement of hot or cold water in the pipe, resulting in the loss of heat from the water before it reaches the place of consumption.
- Clogging pipes and valves that reduce the flow of water, shorten their useful life, which result in poor performance of the cooling or heating system.
- The thickening of the walls of the tanks and facilities, resulting in more energy to heat or cool the water, which causes the edges, edges and perforations of the walls of the tanks and installations. Consequently, there will be consequences for increased energy consumption and the cost and time for services and repairs.
- Decrease in the efficiency of work of engine room installations and building cooling and heating systems.
- Corrosion in the facility, which will cost a lot to replace them.
- Perforation of tubes due to the use of chemicals and masses for decontamination.
There are several methods for preventing sedimentation, including the use of resin hardening and RO machines, which, despite the costs involved, the sediment problem is not completely eliminated and remains in the sedimentation system; as a result, an increase in corrosion in the facility . A special melting solution specially designed for engineers, while preventing the deposition of salts; preventing corrosion from preventing corrosion and reducing the useful life of the plant and increasing the efficiency.
Dear consumer if you use resin hardener, use the MSA1256 Resin Complement Compressor Mitreh instead, depending on the hardness of the outlet water. If using the R.O system or urban water, consider the total volume of water and the amount of water used (daily water) according to the following calibration table.
|No.||Water Hardness (PPM)||Usage amount in 1000 liter of water|
|6||More than 450||Coordination with Abrizan Technical Offices|