General Sard Mitreh (MDA0102)
Strong descalar with controlled corrosion without the need to stop the system
Sard Mitreh due to the type of sediment and the longtime of deposition of industrial invented by researchers of Abrizan , industrial research company, after spending a lot of expenses and considering the many problems of sedimentation in the industry. Adding special amount of cold mitreh to the water circulation system in the industry, most of the sediment is removed. The use of cold mist solution is the cheapest, most effective and safe method in comparison to various physical and chemical dehydration methods (eg, acid washing). It can be used in all industries using circulating water systems.
The corrosion rate of 10-20mpy is very low compared to the various types of scaffolds in the market where corrosion is between 70-980mpy and this feature makes it easy to combine with the water in the supercharger and all parts of the plant Easily dewatered.
Advantages of Cold Mitreh:
- it is so Powerful
- The right price
- Controlled corrosion compared to descalers
- No need to stop the system
- Environment friendly
- High energy saving
- Accelerating the process of sedimentation comparing to industrial Mitreh
After calculating the amount of sediment present in the total closed circuit of the system by the technical experts of Abrizan Co, for each kilogram of estimated sediment, depending on the type of sediment, a solution of 2 to 3 liters of cold-water solution is considered.
Enter the amount of solution in two steps, as below:
1) while lowering the makeup water at the time of deposition, without stopping the system, inject about 2-3 times of calculated solution into the injection system and after 12 to 72 hours, circulating water after sampling (sample number 2) Absolutely drain off and reheat the system after being thoroughly washed with pump or jet-water pressure.
- In the same operating conditions as in the first step, enter the remaining 1/3 of the remaining Mitreh in to system and after 12 to 48 hours, drain the water and rinse the system. Then dewatering the system and use MSA1062, MSA1069, MSA1070, MSA1065 in food industries use FG1060 to prevent corrosion and sediment formation.