Rust Remover Mitreh, Stationary (Code MUR021)
The parts stored in the oil, gas, petrochemical, facilities and contractors that are located in areas with high humidity and near the sea, if they are stored in these environments for a long time, they rusted. This rust continues so that the whole piece get ruin, or sometimes it is seen at intervals from the time that the piece is removed from the warehouse for installation, which is not possible due to rusting in the service of the piece.
In industry, different methods are used to prevent corrosion, such as:
* Use of moisture absorbing materials (silica gel and …)
* Use of surface coatings (phosphate, Chromate and …)
* Use of vapor phase inhibitors
* Use corrosion protection oils on the surface of the parts
* Use of special packaging for storing and transportation (boxes, plastic bags, opaque paper, vacuum compartments)
But if the piece is corroded for any reason, the rust must be removed before used. Rust Remover Mitreh (stationary) has been designed and formulated to eliminate rust caused by non-operational conditions (stationary).
Volume of the source filled with a water without hardness, the remaining filled with container Mitreh solution, (Code MUR021), then leave the rusted parts floating in it. After one to three days, the rust are removed from the metal surface.
To accelerate and improve the performance with a water pump, invert the fluid into the container.