Scale Remover Solution for Condenser with Controlled Corrosion
Condenser is a device that performs the task of cooling water and mainly converting steam to liquid. Condensers are a type of heat exchanger in which the heat of the hot steam is transferred to another fluid such as air or water and the vapor becomes liquid. Converting steam to liquid in the condenser causes precipitates solutes in the water and also causes severe corrosion at the installation.
One of the major problems that occur in a condenser and results in high energy costs is the phenomenon of deposition on the heat exchangers. The water used to cool the condenser has a hardness that is mainly due to cations such as calcium and magnesium.
To eliminate scale formed in the condenser and to increase heat exchange, the required amount of Sard Mitreh for condenser (MDA0106) is added to the water circulation system of this system. This eliminates the bulk of the condenser scale. The use of Sard Mitreh solution is the cheapest, most effective, and safest method compared to a variety of physical and chemical deposition methods (such as acid washing). Sard Condenser Mitreh solution dissolves scales in water by breaking the intermolecular bonds of the scales and prevents re-deposition of carbonate and sulfate compounds due to the high electronegativity of the existing Mitreh composition.
After calculating the estimated amount of scale in the condenser and its associated pipes with the cryogenic system, enter 2 kg of MDA0106 solution per kg of estimated scale.
Use the desired amount of solution with the following procedure:
- First, add the calculated solution to the system water and circulate for 15 minutes then allow the solution to stand for 2 to 3 hours to soak the scale and then remain stationary.
- After the elapsed time, circulate the system fluid with the pump and repeat the circulation for 30 to 40 minutes. Then allow the solution to stationary in the system for 1 to 2 hours again.
- The pumps should be turned on again and the fluid recirculated and water and scales completely discharged after 40 to 50 minutes.
- After the above steps, rinse the system thoroughly twice and drain the remaining water and scale completely.
- After the above operation, in the case of scale in the system with one-second to one-third the initial amount (depending on the amount of scale remaining), repeat the above steps and complete the drainage system water.
- After thoroughly washing the circuit, dehydrate the system with light water (R.O or DM water or …) and inject for primary improvement, and control and maintenance.
Some Physical Properties of the Solution:
|Very light brown||Color||96 – 97||Boiling temperature range (˚C)|
|Mild odor||Odor||-19 – -17||Freezing temperature range (˚C)|
|1.049 – 1.05||Density at 20˚C (gr⁄ml)||Dissolves rapidly||Solubility in water|