Solutions for the Elimination of Environmental Pollutants
Biologically due to the direct contact of water with the air and the environment, as well as the presence of hard water in the installation, these environments are the source of the growth of many bacteria, microbes, viruses, algae and mosses. These microorganisms are also the source of the spread of human infections and diseases, in addition to reducing installation efficiency due to the formation of biofilm layers from organic matter. On the other hand, some microscopic organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, and all kinds of macroscopic organisms such as algae and marine animals, cause systemic microbial corrosion in installation systems. These organisms usually tolerate and grow and multiply in environments with pH between 1-11 and temperature between -30 to 180 Fahrenheit and a maximum pressure of 15000 psi, this type of corrosion actually causes the destruction of a metal.
Microbial corrosion occurs due to the presence and activity of sulfate-reducing bacteria (SRB), sludge-former bacteria, iron-oxidizer bacteria, nitrogen-oxidizer bacteria, sulfur-oxidizer bacteria, and other microorganisms such as algae and fungi. Therefore, it is important to eliminate these pollutants.
Functional Range of Anti-Biofouling Compounds:
- Eliminates bio-contaminants
- Protozoa destroyer
Abrizan Company has manufactured and supplied improved formulations of biocides to remove various types of environmental pollutants for a wide range of industries and agricultural consumptions.
The company’s high-performance biocides are used to control microbiological activity, disinfection, environmental health and the process of water treatment. This compound is designed as a result of the natural reaction between microorganisms that develops various new strategies because of microbial community that counteract the negative performance of bio-pollutants.
Prevention is the most important and effective way for prevention of microbial problems and prevention of microbes entering the system. The costs and problems of prevention are much less than the complications of an infected system and the results are more reliable. In applying microbicides to the system by choosing the type and effective amount of biocides, the microbicides can be used intermittently and shock or continuously. Continuous use with shocks over certain period of time can result desirable.
The purpose of using these anti-microbial compounds is to prevent the growth of microorganisms and kill them in the water industry.
Anti-Biofouling are classified as follows:
- Organic compounds with low molecular weight
- Natural Organic
- Polymeric compounds
In order to eliminate the microorganisms that grow in the contaminate systems, the amount and method of use are determined by microbial analysis of the contaminated water source.
|Product application||Product code|
|Outdoor pool with hot and cold water||HS0011|
|Industries with open source storage||HE0078|
|Industries with covered source storage||HE0060|
|Industries with circulating water||HE0085|
|Industries with dim source storage||HE0055|
|Agricultural outdoor pool||AB009|
- If installation have contaminated installation and resources other than contaminated feed water, they should first be washed and then in order to prevention, injection should be done with mentioned dosages in specified period of time.
- The dosage provided by the company’s experts have been determined based on customer experience, laboratory pilots and field tests and with regard to laboratory outputs, so it may be possible have decrease or increase after a period of use depending on the performance outcome.
- For higher precision and more accurate dosage, it is necessary for the consumer to carry out microbiological tests of the feed water in a valid laboratory and deliver the result to the company’s technical office.
- Announcing the technical properties of the installation, the amount of water consumed, and all other information helps the company’s experts to calculate more accurately.
- Co-ordinate with the technical office experts of the company to wash the system before periodic injections.
- Chemical and Microbiology Laboratory of Abrizan Company, located in Shiraz pharmaceutical products technology incubator, is ready to cooperate.