Anti-scale & Anti-corrosion for Circulating Water in Construction Engines
The powerhouse is a part of the building as heart of the air conditioning or central heating system. This section usually includes components such as chillers, boilers, pumps, burners, cooling towers, energy transmission lines and devices, heat and cold exchange and distribution equipment, air conditioning and expansion supplies. The use of water with high hardness in powerhouses has several consequences, including:
- The accumulation of sediment in the pipes slows down the movement of the water in the pipes thus the water loses its heat before reaching the place of consumption.
- Clogging pipes and faucets that reduce water flow, shorten their service life and also cause poor performance of the cooling or heating system.
- Thickening of the wall of the tanks and installations, thereby consuming more energy to heat or cool the water which causes wearing out, corrosion and perforation of the wall of tanks and installations. As a result, it will have the consequences of increasing energy consumption and spending time and money on services and repairs.
- Reduce the efficiency of the installation of powerhouses and cooling and heating systems of buildings.
- Corroding in installations which will incur high costs for their replacement.
- Perforating pipes due to the use of chemicals and descalers for de-precipitation.
There are various methods of scale prevention, including the use of resin hardeners and RO devices, which despite the costs involved, have not completely resolved the sediment problem and still remain in the installation, thereby increasing corrosion at the facility. Mitreh solution for powerhouses with special properties, prevents corrosion of the facilities with special corrosion inhibitors, while preventing the deposition of solutes, thereby extending their service life and increasing efficiency.
Dear Consumers if you use a resin hardener, use the MSA1256 Resin Supplement Mitreh solution depending on the hardness of the outlet water. If using R.O. system or potable water depending on the total volume of water and make-up (daily water consumption) according to the following calibration table, use solution code MSA1070.
It is advisable to consult the experts of this company to ensure the improvement of the performance of injectable additives and to determine and measure all parameters of water process.
Some Physical Properties of the Solution:
|pH||5.6 – 5.8||Physical state||Liquid|
|Boiling temperature range (˚C)||98 – 99||Color||Very light brown|
|Freezing temperature range (˚C)||-18 – -17||Odor||Odorless|
|Solubility in water||Dissolves rapidly||Density at 20˚C (gr⁄ml)||1.182 – 1.193|