Scale Remover Solution for All Thermal Systems without Stopping
Thermal systems include all devices of heat production in installation systems. These devices include hot and warm water boilers, high and low pressure boilers, heat exchangers and heat distribution equipment such as radiators, fan coils and more.
The water contained in these systems receives the necessary heat from fuel consumption. Because this water is usually with hardness, it becomes a scale when it is heated. These scales act as insulation and prevent complete heat transfer and increase fuel consumption. Common methods of acid washing are used to remove scales that have the following effects:
1-Stopping the system for acidification
2- Deposition only a small part of the whole system
3- Creating very high corrosion
Therefore, it is recommended to use thermal Sard Mitreh with the following advantages:
1- Non-stop system
2- Deposition of all equipment including pipes
3- High non-corrosion (fully controlled corrosion) to be used.
As a result, using the proper method to eliminate existing scale not only reduces energy consumption but also reduces depreciation and corrosion control, All routes that have not been deposited for many years will be revived.
First, the amount of scale in the system must be calculated. So if you are in doubt about the estimated amount of scale, it is recommended that you consult the technical experts at the offices of the Abrizan Company. Use the desired amount of solution with the following procedure:
- First, add the calculated solution to the system water and circulate for 15 minutes then allow the solution to stand for 2 to 3 hours to soak the scale and then remain stationary.
- After the elapsed time, circulate the system fluid with the pump and repeat the circulation for 30 to 40 minutes. Then allow the solution to stationary in the system for 1 to 2 hours again.
- The pumps should be turned on again and the fluid recirculated and water and scales completely discharged after 40 to 50 minutes.
- After the above steps, rinse the system thoroughly twice and drain the remaining water and scale completely.
- After the above operation, in the case of scale in the system with one-second to one-third the initial amount (depending on the amount of scale remaining), repeat the above steps and complete the drainage system water.
- After thoroughly washing the circuit, dehydrate the system with light water (R.O or DM water or …) and inject for primary improvement, and control and maintenance.
Some Physical Properties of the Solution:
|Very light brown||Color||97 – 99||Boiling temperature range (˚C)|
|Mild odor||Odor||-18 – -19||Freezing temperature range (˚C)|
|1.048 – 1.05||Density at 20˚C (gr⁄ml)||Dissolves rapidly||Solubility in water|